Saturday, January 7, 2012

Free Digital Art Stamp - Sweet Cake

Free Vintage Digital Stamp

Yummy cake!!!

{Click to download/save jpg image...}
This image would be so cute on cards!

How about this darling
vintage cake clip art image?


{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has transparent background.

Perfect to print and color!
Or use as digital art!


{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has a transparent background.



{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has a transparent background.

~~~~
Thanks again for dropping by!!!

Free Digital Art Stamps...
Free Vintage Printables...
Free Digital Scrapbook Papers...
Updated daily!

Have a "sweet" weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Thx for the lovely images!
    Hugs
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a birthday card or celebration. Even a scrapbook page. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Pamela! Thanks so much. These new images are fab.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing blog you have Pamela, thank you so much for sharing these fabulous images! I was directed over here by Teresa Arsenault who has made some gorgeous cards with your images. I have also become a follower:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks next to fashion I love cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cake! Thank you.

    If you wonder why I comment on every post, Paulette from TLC demands thank you every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this cake. I can see myself using it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could use a piece of that cake right now! Thank you for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful ,thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't stay away everything is to cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the wonderful images, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the yummy images. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so fun! I think I've finally caught up again! Thank you, my friend, for all the wonderful images! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a cool cake--thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...