Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Free Vintage Photos - Darling Little Girls

Free Vintage
Photos of Children


How darling are these little girls?

Love old photos!

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Cute!
~~~~
This postcard photo would
look so cute on a
Valentine's Day card!
{Click to download/save jpg image...}

~~~~
It would be fun
to wear a big bow
in my hair
like this little girl...

{Click to download/save jpg image...}


{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has a transparent background.
Perfect for digital art!

~~~

Thank you for dropping by!xo

10 comments:

  1. Those are all really beautiful! Fun for so many different applications! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I love the one of the two wee girls. That would be fantastic for a project for a sister. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are awesome, Pamela. Thank you.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage children images. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really rename your blog, "The Website That ATE my LIFE" because it seemed like one second I was downloading an image or two and the next I have a file full of fabulous clip art and vintage digis and several hours have disappeared! :) I can't stop myself from looking at every single post (and this isn't my first visit here.) Thank you so much for all the rocking stuff you share with us. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Scrappy Rat - {LOL!} Love it - good one! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Thanks Pamela! Hope you have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable!!!! My sister's birthday is coming up and perfect images for a card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...