Sunday, May 20, 2012

Free Vintage Ephemera - Monopoly Deed Cards

Free Vintage Ephemera Download

These are some of the earlier
Monopoly deed cards...
circa 1930's.

Don't you just love the font?
Notice that Park Place and Boardwalk
colors are more purple in color...


{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

This Monopoly Game had unopened
wooden pieces...pretty neat!

These would be fantastic to use for
projects without using the actual
vintage game cards...

{I sold this fabulous Vintage Monopoly
Game at the Brass Armadillo Antique Mall...
it SOLD two days later!!!}
~~~~
Thanks for stopping by...
*FREE VINTAGE IMAGES everyday*

Have a HAPPY DAY!!! xo


16 comments:

  1. Wow, what a find. Thanks for these. I can't wait to have a play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala na prekrasnim printevima..
    Pozdrav iz Hrvatske.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOOO NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we ask??? How much it sold for??? Thank you for the cards! They'll be REALLY NICE to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky!! I sell stuff for very reasonable prices and get many return customers in my booths...some lucky Buyer snatched it up for a mere $18 bucks! ;)

      -pamela

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much, Pamela! I've been wanting to work these into a project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Pamela! These will look great on greeting cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgoodness, so weird. I woke up this exact morning and thought about getting some blow up Monopoly cards to frame to put in the office. Do you have "Go to Jail"? By the way, which Brass Armadillo Antique Mall are you in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! I am in two Brass Armadillo Antique Mall locations: Phoenix and Goodyear, AZ.

      Here is info about it: www.phoenixscrapbookstore.com

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  7. Love these Monopoly cards...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the memories of playing Monopoly. I have an old set with wooden houses and motels too, though mine are well worn. Thanks for the memories and freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutley STINK at this game, but I LOVE the images.

    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite game EVER!!! Thanks so much for the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always wanted to use Monopoly deeds on a card, and now I can - thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for everything! (Hugs)

    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...