Thursday, February 13, 2014

Free Printable - Vintage Valentine Collage


Happy Valentine's Day!!! ♥

Sweet Vintage Valentine Collage printable...
Right-click to save to your computer
and print from your printer!

Pin to Pinterest too!

It's a HUGE file, but it's so perfect for 
so many artsy or crafty projects!
I used it for my daughter's Valentine's Day
{shoe} box she needed for school...then I 
sealed it with Glitter Mod Podge
for extra sparkle...

~~~~~~

Oh, what a wonderful day to receive a 
sweet card and a box of candy...

I personally prefer See's Chocolates, 
Milk Chocolate Butter Cream...mmm!!!
I don't care if they are a zillion calories
or that the sugar is bad, they are rich, little 
bites of heaven in every bite! LOL!

Luckily, hubby buys me a full box every year!

What are your favorite candies?

~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I missed this one! GLAD, I scrolled down! :) ANOTHER LOVELY COLLAGE!!!!!!!!:) THANK YOU PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!:) MY FAVORITE CANDY? I don't have a "favorite!" I LOOOOOOOOOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:) LOL "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...