Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Scrapbook Store Display...


It was time to change out the Halloween display in my retail Paper Arts store...
{"The Paper Collage" is located in the NW part of Phoenix, AZ...}

I like to use a lot of vintage items to display merchandise.
Working part-time in an antique mall has been helpful
for sourcing items to use...

Goodbye Halloween display...

Time to take it down and replace it with Christmas merchandise.

A blank canvas...

Pulling the stuff together...

Visual display and merchandising is a lot of fun!
It's like a dimensional collage!!! LOL!

 Stickles Glitter Glue look great nestled in this planter!

 Santa tag...

 Christmas letters via vintage Scrabble letters...

 Don't you just LOVE Washi paper tape??? ♥

Ta-da!

It's already for shoppers to see!

Many thanks for stopping by!!!

~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. Looks LOVELY PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) You WOULDN'T be able to get me to leave your store, if I were there!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish you were closer! I love the wash tape you have! Such a beautiful display!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humnnnnnn...may have to negotiate for your 'Christmas' Scrabble Letter makeover... *winks*. I haven't had the time quite yet to get around to Creating some, though I know once I start I will be completely OCD about it! *Smiles*
    Your Friend Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...