Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FREE Vintage Images - Retro Furniture

Retro furniture, anyone?

Mid-century style has made a big comeback
as "modern" home decor...
{I admit, I watch a lot of HGTV}

Do you think this vintage living room
could easily be a current home decor ad?

{click to download/save jpg image...}


I've actually seen older homes
{via estate sales}
that look like this one,
it's like time stood still...

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Maybe you've seen this mid-century
arm chair at your local Target?

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Do you remember when there were only
a few stations on t.v.?

How about the days long ago,
when you had to
get up to turn the channel
on the television?

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

How about this vintage icebox?

{Click to download/save jpg image...}


Vintage images everyday...

Vintage Digi Stamps every morning...

THaNKs-a-MiLLioN!!! ;)


  1. These are so fun! My daughter will love the tv! The old refrigerator is perfect for my recipe mini album! Thanks again, Pamela! :o)

  2. Cool pics! I used to watch a lot of HGTV too (I miss a lot of the old shows!)...but I cringe everytime I hear somebody say that they like "mid-century modern"!! Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

  3. ScrappyMama - LOL!

    I miss the old shows too. I think the only one I watch these days is "House Hunters Int'l" - I like to see what homes look like in other countries...


    -pamela :)

  4. I love the TV image, thanks!!!

  5. Oh yeah! The TV and frige bring back alot of memories. Thanks for sharing.

  6. Very good images...love them! Thanks so much!


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...