Thursday, January 12, 2012

Free Digital Scrapbook Paper - Vintage Crown on Burlap

Free Digital Scrapbook Paper
freebie download

Bonjour!

Vintage crown on
shabby burlap background...

{inspired from a sweet friend who
says this anytime I post French-themes..}

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

You could even print these for a cool diy project!

How about a neat French-themed card?!


{Click to download/save jpg image...}

I never get tired of images with crowns or
Paris or Eiffel Towers or Shabby...

~~~~

NOTE: If you had problems adding
the FVDS "blog button" to your blog...

It's been corrected and works now!
{Thanks Sandie! You're fabulous!}
~~~
Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you are enjoying the
vintage images!

Free Vintage Digital Images!!

4 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much for the digis they are great ... I have saved them and will have a play later ... thank you once again happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crowns! The first paper is so pretty, thank you Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh - I love these! I adore anything French, and the background is perfect! Thanks Pamela!! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE the crown! thank you for sharing these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...