Friday, January 13, 2012

Free Vintage Retro Valentines - Ahoy!

More Retro Vintage Valentines

How darling are these little
vintage valentine
cut-outs?

Perfect if you are sailing
out to sea on a cruise ship...
{wink!}

{Click to download/save jpg image...}
This polka dot bear is so adorable!
Perfect to give to special friends!

{Click to download/save jpg image...}


{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Thanks again!

I hope you are enjoying these
fabulous vintage images!

If you have a special request...
Send me a message via
"contact me"...

I am working on some other
fantastic requests that
you will soon see! xo

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! You did it! How did you do it????!!!! Now my biggest problem (besides figuring out what to pack!) will be trying to decide which one to use...Thanks for such a good problem to have!!!! You know I've gotta say it...You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These are lovely! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ScrappyMama - You're welcome! Glad they are what you were looking for. :)

    @Carolina - I love the fancy comment!


    @Edwina - Thank-you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'll get to play with them today (maybe!) & decide which one I'm gonna use. I'm leaning towards the last one right now, just because I've got a thing for Sailors (my DH is retired Navy) : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these vintage Valentines, Pamela. I am definitely going to make more.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! As always, Pamela,,,,,,you have taste, style AND generosity!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all the images I've missed over the past few days. :) Thank you SO much Pamela. They are perfect...all of them!
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply adorable!! And yay for ScrappyMama - look just perfect for a Navy man's Valentine!
    Thanks Pamela - you really do find the CUTEST images! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Pamela for sharing images. They all are great.
    I used the sailor one for Valentine card for my husband.

    http://sail-fast-live-slow.blogspot.com/2012/02/walentynki.html

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...