Friday, May 11, 2012

FREE Digital Stamp - Mother and Baby Image

Free Digital Stamp 

A lovely vintage illustration
of a mother and baby...

Perfect for coloring!!!
 
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

~~~~

Have you created something
with an image from this site?

I post {pin} YOUR creations to my
Pinterest Board {LINK}...

Check to see if your creation 
is posted there...if I missed yours, then
leave a comment with a link
and I'll be sure to add it!

Pinterest is a fantastic source
for referring traffic to your
 blog, site, or Etsy shop...

Thanks for stopping by!!!
xo

9 comments:

  1. This image is so sweet! Thanks for all of the awesome inspiration. I love everything you post for us! :)

    I've made a card using your Pretty Butterfly image: http://annierosemakesthings.blogspot.com/2012/04/anyone-for-anya-photo-inspiration.html

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie Rose!! Your card is stunning! Love the idea with the butterfly wings! I have "pinned" it to Pinterest! xo

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  2. Hvor skønt, der findes ikke sødere billeder end "mor og barn" og dette er særligt smukt. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely, Pamela. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A WONDERFUL Mothers' Day Image!!!!!! Thank You Pamela!!!!!! :) Would also make a SUPER new baby card!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this very nostalgic image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Pamela, me he guardado esta imagen, me parece muy tierna, no se si la haré pronto pero siempre hay una oportunidad para ella.
    Muchas gracias, besitos.
    Feliz dia de La Madre.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...