Sunday, July 22, 2012

Free Vintage Printable - Halloween Collage

Free Vintage Printable 

Halloween Collage
 {300 dpi printable}

I know you'll LOVE this collage sheet!

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}

Actual Vintage Halloween images
are very hard to find...in fact,
did you know that Halloween post cards
are more rare than other holidays?

Some vintage Halloween post cards
usually sell for BIG bucks...sometimes
a few hundred dollars!

This is why IF you do see any at
an antique shop, they are usually locked
in a case and not mixed in with other post cards...

~~~~

This collage sheet is perfect 
for creating cards, ATCs, and more!

Perfect for pinning on Pinterest too!
{hint, hint ~ wink, wink!!!}

Thank you for stopping by!

FREE Vintage Images daily...

~~~

17 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous! I know alot of bloggers will totally appreciate these, as I do!

    Thank you so much!
    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collage, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cool--the graphics are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This includes some of my favorite images. Thanks, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigosh...these are sooooooo cool! i love these and thank you so much for sending them along. bring on the halloween, girlfriend....it's NEVER too early to start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection, for my favourite time of year, and absolutely my fave holiday...♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this collage!! I'll definitely be using this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The possibilities of things one can create with this amazing collage!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being so sweet and giving us these. Now I have to figure out a great way to use them. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic collage. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic collage. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..and you are so right! I really do love it! thanks-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this fabulous Halloween collage. I have never seen one like this. I am not antique/flea market shopper, but I can say that I have never seen any old Halloween postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there - I'm new to this blogging lark so don't have my own just yet. I wanted to say that I love the images you put on your blog. I haven't used any yet but really must get down to it soon. They really are inspiring.

    Sue P xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic resource for everything vintage.Joined your site :o) Love trawling through all the different sections .. Just started my own blog so feel free to drop by n leave any hints n tips Please ... Mark from Lincolnshire.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the Halloween paper. I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...