Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Free Vintage Printable - Handy Hat Chart

Free Vintage Printable

Here is a handy hat chart...

 {Sorry! This image is no longer available!}

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

Free vintage printable images daily!!!
For personal use...

I'm glad you stopped by!!!
Many thanks... xo



  1. Oh, Pamela! It's absolutely fabulous! Besides the hat part...the faces are great! The fact that there are no mouths...I love it! Why does it bring so many different people to mind? lol Have a great day! :o)

  2. LOL! Nancy - I like how the images have no mouths either..I thought it would be fun to color in red lipstick lips...xo

    -pamela ;)

  3. I LOVE this image Pamela!!!I also like the idea of RED LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!! :) This image is PERFECT for hat lovers! :) Thanks!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)I SHOULD HAVE SAID, I buy the Gold Krylon Pen, EVERYTIME I place an order with OR we go to Lexington! :) JUST SO I DON'T RUN OUT! :)

  4. For all the times I've wondered, "What is the name of that type of hat?" - Thank you!
    Blessing hugs,

  5. So cool. I love the different hats. Thank you. Edwina Brown

  6. I really love this. I remember when everyone wore a hat in church and love looking back at old pics. Thank you so much.

  7. oh my goodness. Fabulous. I see so many uses for this!! thanks

  8. These are precious!! Definitely good inspiration when sketching.

    Thank you!!


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...