Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free Vintage Printable - Girls Dress Ad

FREE Vintage Printable

Love this girl's dress ad!!!

Love the ad details, prices,
and most of all...the images!!!
 
{Right-click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

This gal caught my eye...what a fab image!!!

{Right-click on png image to download/save...}
The above image has a transparent background.

Perfect for Digital Art, Blog Headers,
Business Cards, Collage, signs, etc...

Perfect for pinning onto Pinterest!!!

"Like" me on Facebook...
{Preview images there, before they are posted here!}

Be sure to tell your Crafty friends too...

FREE Vintage Images everyday!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!
xo

~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. Hvor var pigekjoler søde i "gamle dage" tak for du deler med os. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great, Pamela! Thanks so much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Reminds me of a dress I had when I was a little girl.
    Thanks Pamela.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now....that's when dresses were cute. I had dresses like that! Thanks for the wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You "rock my digi world". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with stamps&am;am;cars, THAT'S a CUTE dress! :)WISH dresses were as cute now! (Who's doing the fashion for our kids anyway?) :) Makes you want to pull out the sewing machine & find some of those WONDERFUL OLD PATTERNS! :)THANKS Pamela!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little girl. Wish I could find me some dresses like that. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous, Pamela!!! I can't wait to use it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Dear! I remember those dresses with the anklets and shoes. It seems there was a time when little girls only wore dresses...never pants or shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci infiniment pour ces jolies images c'est un émerveillement pour les yeux. Amitiés

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...