Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vintage Printable - Pumpkin Image

Free Digital Stamp

How about a nice pumpkin image?
Fall is just around the corner...
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

{Click on png image to download/save...}
The above image has a transparent background.

Perfect for cards, tags, or other crafty projects...
Pin onto Pinterest too!!!

I'm glad you stopped by!!!



  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! That is ONE thing I ALWAYS doodled as a kid!!!! :)THANKS PAMELA! :)

  2. Thanks Pam, I was in need of something just like this've saved me tons of time♥

  3. These are fantastic, Pamela. Thanks for sharing them. Blessing hugs, Teresa

  4. This help me to realize that fall is coming, my favorite time of year! Thanks for sharing!


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...