Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp - Rooster

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp

Here is an image of a
lovely rooster:
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

Years ago, I had chickens because I wanted
to be a farmer when I grew up...LOL!

I didn't even live on a farm, just in a suburb 
with no restrictions on live poultry...so, I went and 
bought two leghorn chickens and I had fresh eggs
everyday...they ate all the bugs in my yard {plus, my plants too}.

My lawn was green, from their fertilizer contributions...
{chicken droppings!} They slept/roosted in the tree.

I live in a different house/neighborhood now with
very strict HOA regulations... :(

Someday, I will have chickens again...
Have you ever had pet chickens?
 
This image would make nice wall art.

Vintage images daily!!!

I'm glad you stopped by...
Have a nice day!!! ;)

~~~~

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic images. Thank you so much. Are you able to create the rooster on its own in PNG?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I will need to this image in a png version...

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin this rooster! I have chickens and a Rooster named FIFi. LOL. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOVE chickens!!!!!!!! We're HOPING to get some chickens! We live in a place where their home HAS TO BE SUPER STRONG! or the Bears & everything else will get them! AND of course, I have chicken things in my home for decorations! :) THANKS PAMELA!!!!!!!!! LOOOVE THESE IMAGES!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. As reading your comments, I thought I'd add, our Roosters name will be "MR. BINGLY!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome fellow, thank you for sharing this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted chickens.
    I especially love cockerels.
    But where we live there are foxes, and chickens don't last long,unfortunately.I have images of chickens all over the place! So, thank you very much for the images,so very kind.Keep well. Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie - Too bad for the predators where you live that would get them.

      On the island of Kauai, there are no natural predators for the feral chickens that run wild all over the island! LOL!

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  8. Hi there, this is my first visit to your blog and I am loving it! Firstly, thank you for the map of Australia. I will be using that often! I have chickens which are awesome! My original 3 hens were introduced to a princess of a rooster (lol) and have had lots of chicks (about 14 all up). They are all starting to lay eggs now and they are the most delicious eggs ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...