Saturday, December 29, 2012

French ATC Swap Preview

Here's a sneak peek of some 
of the ATCs that have arrived...

Wonderful talent & creativity!

{Not to worry 
if you don't see your ATCs,
I will be checking
 the PO BOX today
to see if there are any 
last minute ATC packages...}

Here they are:
Jo Ann of 

Diana B.

 TOP: Amanda Phillips

BOTTOM: Tracie Dean

Ren T.

Amy H. and Loretta O.

Paper73 {Barb} and Kim B aGypsyAngel

Rae Ann O.-  JoyInArt

Jennifer H.

Love them all!!!

Thank-you for everyone 
who has participated!

I will get these swapped out 
and into the mail soon...
plus, a bonus included too!

~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATCs ladies!! Looking forward to receive some of those awesome creations~ Thanks for the preview Pamela, I'm so excited now LOL!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! I can't wait...it's like Christmas all over again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC's~ Thanks for hosting. :o) Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Pamela! This was so much fun! I love all of them! You ladies are so so talented! I am looking forward to this again...??

    ;)Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER JOB LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :) THEY'RE ALL GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was an amazing amount of fun, Love being amongst you all and hope to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed an ATC swap - Oh no ! Love all these samples, fantastic work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! I've received it in my mail today!

    Gorgeous ATCs ladies, it absolutely open my eyes to various ATC ideas and I realize that I still have a long way to learn and improve. I had so much fun and looking forward for another ATC Swap in the future. Thank you so much for hosting Pamela, and thanks for the 'bonus' too, love it!! :D

    *Ace

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...