Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pinterest LOVE

Do you LOVE Pinterest as much as I do?

I have found so many new blogs,
fab resources, and lots of 
wonderful inspiration via Pinterest...

Here is a little sidebar banner 
I created a few months ago
you can use for your blog...

Ya know, to let visitors know
that you are "Pinterest-friendly"...

{Right-click to save jpg image...}

You can link the image
 to your Pinterest boards too!

Of course, pin it to Pinterest!!!
LOL!

Thank you for stopping by!

~~~~

5 comments:

  1. I love it! It goes well with my new blog name and theme! Yay! Thank you. I'm pinning it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out how to add the pinterest feature to my blog. I followed instructions I found, but it didn't work. Once I get that figured out, I'll definitely use your beautiful button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tienes buenos articulos, Felicitaciones por tu Blog, Visita tambien el mio, comenta, suscribete y sigueme, que yo tambien hare lo mismo,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well. I don not understand how my photos can be pined on Pinterest when I am "not a member of Pinterest"? I often see that they have been om my blog taken my pictures without asking me? I do not know how it works. I really wish they asked me first before doing that.. More fun to have the comments on MY blog were I can see them ....... A lot of other Fourums do the same thing..?
    I am not sure what I think about it...
    Greetings from Lil in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design for Pinterest, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...