Tuesday, March 12, 2013

OPENING SOON!! The Paper Collage...


I wanted to share some 
exciting NEWS with you!

I will be opening my NEW little
Paper Arts store later this month...

It's located near Surprise, AZ...
The far NW part of the Phoenix area.

There is no indie Paper or
Scrapbook Store in that 
area of town at all...
{Just a chain craft store}
Creative people need their pretty papers! LOL!
It's called, "The Paper Collage"...
It will be open every Friday
starting March 29th...

Would you like a little tour?
Here is the check-out area:
I needed some studio and 
work space outside my home ...

So, it was a great idea to lease some
office space to work from!
Hubby LOVED that idea too! LOL!
My good friend Dawn suggested 
that I have a small retail area
and offer workshops! GREAT idea! ♥

This vintage gesso frame will make a perfect display!

Getting stuff into place...


I had intended to put paper samples on this
shelf, but VINTAGE stuff looks so much better!

I have a weakness for OLD suitcases 
and use them for displays all the time
in my booth at 
The Brass Armadillo Antique Mall...
This one looks GREAT in the NEW store!

Table of glitter things and pretty papers...

Some stamp sets...
I found a few leftover Stampindamour 
clear stamps, I might need to start creating some
again to sell in my NEW store...and online too!

Pretty paper journals...

I'm still getting set-up...I'll post MORE
photos soon, so you can see the whole shop
and the displays...and pretty papers too!

What do ya think so far? ♥

My OTHER little PAPER store at 
called, "Phoenix Scrapbook Store"
{Come visit if you are in the Goodyear area!!!}
OPEN 9am-9pm ~ 7 days a week

I also maintain their FB page 
and Pinterest boards for them too, 
which I just LOVE doing!!!

As you can tell, I like to stay busy! LOL!

Thank-you for stopping by!!!

~~~

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant piccies of your new venture, good luck with it. Also your pic of the Antique Mall looks so inviting, I wish I lived there.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful!! Your store looks beautiful. Wish I lived nearby; I'd totally come by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Rene said, wish i lived nearby! LOL :)
    But the pictures you've showed are verry promissing and your visitors will feel like home I bet! Wishing you all the best with this new project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great idea to combine studio and retail..wish I could do it here...too much bureaucracy involved...but glad for you..looks wonderful, if I'm ever in the area I'll def drop by. Good luck in all your endeavors!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new shop, congratulations and wish you loads of success. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome!! I know it will be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congratulations! The photos make your shop look so inviting!
    Wishing you all the best~
    Beth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Your new store looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WHAT A SUPER IDEA to offer classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH I lived nearby!!!! :( We're only now getting a Fabrics/ Crafts Store in an area nearby! (Cause there's just NOTH'IN here!!!!!!!!!! ) :) WHAT will you do for your "GRAND OPENING????" :) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL the Vintage Eye Candy!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your store! Want to set up one in Show Low? It is suffering from no craft stores. I don't get to Phoenix often but will definitely stop in on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your store, I wish you lot's of happy customers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoooo so excited for you!! My daughter lives in Tucson (I'm in Washington state) when I go for a visit I'll make sure it includes a trip to your store.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so thrilled and excited for you! I just know the new adventure will be successful!! I'm looking forward to the online store side since I am not able to visit the store itself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We spent a few days with the in-laws in Sun City West just last week. My sister-in-law and I managed to sneak away for a few hours to check out your booth and the rest of The Brass Armadillo. I'll be back next spring and will definitely find your store. Especially since Surprise is even closer to Sun City West!

    ReplyDelete
  14. new to this entire site. I am loving it. I really love the energy you project when your telling us about your new and on going projects. I live in the beautiful state of Oregon, but I do love a good road trip. Hope to see you this summer. Success is yours :-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...