Sunday, April 7, 2013

Free Vintage Printable - 1920's Lady Holding a Cat

Free Vintage Printable

Old tinted 1920's postcard photo
of a lady holding a cat...
Right-click on jpg image to download/save...

What a nice image for any artsy or crafty project!

Pin to Pinterest too...
Tell all of your blog friends!

FREE Vintage images everyday!

I'm glad you stopped by!



  1. That cat is not a happy camper! LOL

  2. I agree with Paper Squirrel! My cats look like that & it's "LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!" :) They DEFINATELY have THEIR OWN MIND!!!!! :)

  3. I guess I'm not the only one who realized that is NOT a happy cat. I learned the hard way when I was a kid, when those ears are back like out!!! Put me down or else!!! Ha


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...