Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Free Vintage Printable - Black and White Map

What a great old map for coloring!

Copics or water colors...

It's always interesting to see the interpretation 
of land and sea with old maps...

Many thanks for stopping by!



  1. This is awesome, thanks very much! :0)

  2. WHAT AN INTERESTING MAP!!!!!!!!!! You have to blow it up to see all the interesting parts!!!!!!! THANKS PAMELA!!!!!!!! :)

  3. Ooooooohhh!!!! I LOVE this!!! Thank you!

  4. Thank you for sharing! I scooped your post on to
    Free Digital Scraps

  5. excellent timing. I have a card that says hello in 12 different languages that im making . the globe would be a perfect background . thanks again for such a great image and even better great timing

  6. OMG! I found you via My shabby chateau and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IMAGE! Thankyou so .............much for sharing this. I will be visiting often.

  7. Very cool piece! Just makes me itch to sit down and add some color. Think I might print it out BIG and make a wall hanging. Thank you!!


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...