Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sirens and Saints in Phoenix, AZ...

Today was our monthly visit to the
Melrose area of Phoenix along 7th Avenue.
I always go with my good friend Dawn...
{Visit Dawn's blog}
 We always go to SWEET SALVAGE first, then visit some
of our other favorite shops including "Sirens and Saints"...

How sweet and inviting is this entrance?

It's like BLING heaven...♥
Pretty eye-candy!

I just LOVE this vintage chandelier...♥

The displays are so pretty...lots of 
vintage chalkware statues of Saints 
and the Virgin Mary adorn the shop.

This outfit is so pretty & feminine...

I never get tired of looking at pretty BLING...

A chalkboard door! Clever for extra shop signage!

Don't you just LOVE how the necklaces hang
from an old bed spring suspended from the ceiling?

More pretty displays... 

 Pretty burlap pillows...love these!

They have such CUTE things at Sirens and Saints!
I bought this hat and scarf from there...
{Yes, I know the patterns don't match ~ LOL!}
This photo is from our January visit...
Punkie, myself, and my friend Dawn.
{Punkie works there and is the nicest lady you'll ever meet!}

Sirens and Saints is located at:
4206 N. 7th Avenue
in Phoenix, AZ...

Tomorrow, I'll post photos of Sweet Salvage...♥

Thank-you for stopping by!!! xo

~~~~

4 comments:

  1. The shop looks fantastic I do luv those pillows. have a great weekend.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT FUN!!!!!!!!!! :) You're "Lucky" to live near such FUN PLACES & FUN FRIENDS!!!!!!! ;) THANKS FOR SHARING PAMELA!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous eye candy and I love that outfit. I would so totally wear that. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unfair--you have the coolest shops in your part of the country! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...