Monday, June 24, 2013

New Red Rubber Collage Art Stamps

Here are the NEW Collage Rubber Art Stamps...

Taken from the most popular images here, 
but changed up a bit...and produced into
UNMOUNTED rubber ART stamps...♥
French Chair Collage

Sweet Bird Collage

Dress Form Bonjour Collage

Crowned Owl Collage

Love them all!!! ♥

These are deeply-etched unmounted stamps...perfect for 
your stamping or mixed media projects!

Just add double-sided craft tape to a 
clear stamp block...the stamp sticks very nicely!
It peels right off when you remove it.

Stamp on tags or cardstock or anything you like!


Order here on my Etsy Shop:
USA or International shipping available...

Thank-you for stopping by!!!
~~~

8 comments:

  1. These are terrific, I've ordered two : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY NICE PAMELA!!!!!! AND decently priced as well!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps! Just placed my order! Thanks so much!... Keep cool, and hope you're enjoying your day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela, love these. I have a question for you, please email me at nathansmom7@gmail.com, and I will reply back. Please delete this message too, once you read it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! If you are considering making others, and if you are taking requests, I would love a cat collage like these. Simply gorgeous - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're Fabulous and Thanks for my Samples... I'll probably be needing to buy some unique Stamps to make Tags for the New Showroom. *Winks*

    Your Friend Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...