Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Paper Collage Scrapbook Paper Arts Store

The Paper Collage is OPEN 
every Wednesday & Friday: 10am-4pm

Bonus shopping hours this week:
Thursday, May 1st, 2014
HOURS: 10am-2pm

The Paper Collage is a
Scrapbook, Card Making, and Mixed Media
store with unique merchandise at modest prices!

Located in the West Valley of Phoenix, AZ...

13925 W. Meeker Blvd, Suite 16
Sun City West, AZ 85375
(623) 398-8300

 Fun classes!

Nautical theme scrapbook supplies...

Create a sweet little beach-theme sign...

 Love this birthday-themed paper...

 Store display...

Stop by my little store...♥

See you soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish! I would be your most faithful customer! LOL :) You probably wouldn't be able to get rid of me! ;)


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...