Thursday, August 7, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Paper - Halloween

Free Digital Scrapbook paper

Something I was working on...
Here is my before and after:
What do you think? I like how it turned out... :)

Now on to the freebie digital papers.
I just LOVE black & orange striped paper for a background...

Right click on jpg images to save/download.
Print from your printer!

These are sized to 6" x 6" in size.
No special printer or paper needed!




Pin to Pinterest too!

Use for your projects...

Many thanks for stopping by!

~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Great papers! These should be a lot of fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Job on this lady Pamela!!!! :D She looks a little FRIGHTENING! LOL AND THANK YOU for the digi papers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...