Friday, September 26, 2014

Vintage Halloween Stamp Set

 Here is my newest Halloween Stamp Set, 
perfect for art tags or handmade cards...

 I used Graphic 45 paper on some of these art tags.

Plain shipping tags were dyed with Tim Holtz Distress Stains.
Distress Stains are perfect for dying trim and ribbon too!

This Halloween Stamp Set has been
very popular in my store The Paper Collage.

The Paper Collage is located in AZ.
Stop by if you are in the area...

This set is available online too!


Many thanks for stopping by!

~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY DONE Tags & Cards, Pamela!!! :D ((((Hugs!))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Tags are Amazing... the ones I got for my Halloween Tree make me Smile every time I behold them! Must get down to the Shop while Halloween Vibe still is in the air! *winks* Been trying to remember where I put the 'Haunted Gown' from last Season? *LOL* Your Friend Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...