Saturday, December 17, 2011

FREE Vintage Digital Stamp - Little School Girl

This sweet vintage
school girl image
would be perfect
for a paper crafting project...

Just print and color
with pencils or markers.

{Click to download/save jpg...}

{Click to download save jpg...}

Here's an example
with color...
the possibilities
are endless.

What will you create with this image?


FREE digi stamps!
Fabulous Vintage images!
Updated daily!


  1. Oh, Pamela! She's ADORABLE!! She'll be so much fun to colour! Thank you so much! :o)

  2. I love your vintage images. Thank you!

  3. Muchas gracias por esta preciosa imagen y ademas por tus indicaciones para su utilizacion, viene bien.

  4. Thank you so much - I just love your images, so have become a followeru

  5. thank you thank you thank you! I've put your button on my blog,,,,,I love LOVE your blog! You're so generous!

    I made a card from this, and when the stickles dry and I finish it up, I'll link you!

  6. She is adorable! How will I use her? Right now, I'm not sure but I know she will get used. Thank you.

  7. I used her for this thank you card! Thanks for the image!

  8. Holly - your card is FANTASTIC!!!


  9. She's adorable and I was trying to put your button on my blog but encountering errors. Thank you sew much for sharing!
    Hugs and Love,
    Her Craftiness

  10. WOW you blog is awesome. Thank you so very much for the Digi. I cant wait to make something with it, When I do I will post it on my blog. Have a wonderful day.


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...