Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Digital Stamp - Vintage Mustache

Who would had thought that
mustache images would be a big trend?

They are on mugs, t-shirts, art,
and even on a stick like a
Venetian mask.

Here is a nice one for a crafty project:

{Click to download/save jpg image...}


{Click to download/save png image...}
The above image has a transparent background.

Great for fabulous digital art!

Be part of the mustache trend...

Add a digi mustache to the
people or pets in your photos! ;)

xo

10 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Thank you!!!! I just knew you'd come through with this request. :D

    ~Lisa~ (signature with mustache.) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin this mustache, I like all the mustaches I am seeing. Thanks so much for the fun image. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know why I love these but I do! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a really fun one! Thanks, Pamela! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful, so pleased I found this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - and very "in" at the "MO"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking about cutting it in half and using them for wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...