Friday, January 20, 2012

Free Vintage Postcard Download - Say Au Revoir

Vintage Postcard
Freebie download


This dog is very fancy!

How fun would this
image be on a card?
{Click to download/save jpg image...}
300 dpi - high resolution

Circa 1911

Can you believe this postcard
is over 100 years old???!

I guess they spelled, "good-bye"
differently years ago too...

Today, I went to a vintage postcard
and ephemera show...it was fabulous!

I can't wait to share the wonderful
images that I found there with you...

Thanks for stopping by!
xo

Au Revoir!

10 comments:

  1. @ScrappyMama - you're welcome! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the show was such a success, Pamela! Thanks for this one! I can't wait to see more! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela!
    THANK YOU for the Digi Paper AND Digi Stamps!!!!!!! They're GREAT!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE the 1911 Postcard! CAN'T WAIT to see what else you have!!!!!!!! :) (I would have left a comment on the other site, but no URL! :( ) My frowny face looks like I have a double chin!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time, Pamela. I can't wait to see what else you brought home with you.
    Blessings & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, thank you .

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...