Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Vintage Image Download - Ye Olde Maps

Free Vintage Image Download

I like old maps...these would
be so cool to use for travel-themed
crafting projects...

Or
a vintage map
background collage...

{Click on jpg images to download/save...}


How did the first settlers
travel before there were maps?


Can you imagine floating around
the ocean for weeks without a map
until you came upon land?


What if you landed on an island
instead of a continent?

So many ancient map
things to ponder...

~~~

Thank-you for stopping by!

I'm off to view your blogs,
reply to comments and email
messages...chat soon! xo


21 comments:

  1. These are georgeous, I'm sure I will use them in the nearest future :)
    Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ewa - I can't wait to see what you create! xo

      -pamela :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect Pamela. These are amazing maps. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee! Glad you like them! I'll need to pop over to your blog to check out your current creations! xo

      -pamela :)

      Delete
  4. I have been honestly looking for maps like this lately. Thank you so much my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome maps Pamela... I love them! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the maps thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh maps, now you're talking, my fave things of all. hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome, Pamela. Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool - you can see my city on the map of Massachusetts, right in the middle - Worcester. :) Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch for these great digis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the maps I have been looking for some all week would you believe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...