Sunday, July 1, 2012

Free Vintage Digital Stamp - French Chair Collage

Free Digital Stamp

French Chair Collage Image

I created this image by accident...
Can you believe it?? ha ha!

I scanned it to share with you...
 
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

{Click on png image to download/save...}
The above image has a semi-transparent background.

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
This is the original scanned image.

~FREE Vintage Printable~

Wouldn't it look great in a frame?

Use them for your projects,
Blog Header, or business cards...

Pin them on Pinterest too!!!

Tell your crafty friends...they will luv ya for it!
{I will love YOU for telling your pals!}

Have a nice day!!! xo

~~~~~

14 comments:

  1. What a happy accident! It's lovely! Thank you, Pamela!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pamela!! I have just bought a armchair charm what will be perfect with this image...hope to make a card soon...

    Ciao from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pamela, very beautiful image.
    hugs, pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOMETIMES, that's when I do my BEST WORK! When it's by accident! LOL :) It is a "happy accident" as NickelNook said! :)THANKS PAMELA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this unique "accidental" image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautifulimage. Being partial to music myself, they are usually my favorite types lf images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image. I have already used it to make a handmade birthday card. This blog is featured on JanetteFuller.Com today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the image. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...