Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Free Vintage Digital Stamp - Penguin

FREE DIGITAL STAMP

Penguin image

Larger penguins live in colder climates,
smaller penguins live in moderate climates.

The Emperor Penguins are the largest
and can be up to 3 ft tall and 75 lbs!!!
 
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

FREE Vintage Images everyday!
For personal or commercial use... 
Pin to Pinterest too!

~~~~

I have added a few things to my Etsy shop:
{I'll be adding more...}

Reasonable prices!



Thanks for stopping by! ;)

Another 112 degree day in Phoenix...whew!


~~~~

13 comments:

  1. I just love emperor penguins. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rea! Glad you like this penguin image! xo

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm assuming this is an "Emperor Penguin?" He looks kind of funny with those long whispy eye brows! :) THANKS PAMELA! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky - I think this is a rock penguin. I saw some Emperor Penguins at Seaworld recently, they are really HUGE! xo

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm going to check it out!

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  4. Awww I know a young man who will adore this image - off to make a card - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! Glad you like this image...

      -pamela ;)

      Delete
  5. Can I use him for a business logo?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...