Saturday, October 27, 2012

Free Digital Stamp - Halloween Headstone

Free Vintage Digital Stamp

Since it's close to Halloween,
it seems like the right time 
to feature a cemetery headstone image:
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

~~~~
These old headstones really
do have ornate designs on them...

Not that I was lurking about in old
graveyards during my trip to Boston...
Not as creepy in the daytime...
I wonder if they are open at night?

Did you know that Samuel Adams, 
Paul Revere, and John Hancock
are all buried in the SAME cemetery?

They were big time celebs in their day...

I couldn't find Paul Revere's headstone, 
but here is the grand headstone of John Hancock.

Very peaceful in the cemetery, but
I wouldn't want to hang out in them everyday...

Thanks again for stopping by!!! ;)

~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your grave yards you visited. Don't think me morbid, but I love to roam grave yards and read the head stones. There are some really lovely designs on some of the real old ones. And I do find cemeteries peaceful, during the day, lol! Happy Halloween and thanx for all your great freebies. Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne~I too love to go through old grave yards & look at the head stones. There is so much history there. You can tell when there was something happening that was killing a bunch of children or all kinds of things.

    Thank you for sharing these photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU PAMELA for sharing your pictures with us!!!! This WOULD BE an INTERESTING PLACE to visit! :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was just me, who liked to wander around graveyards! I love looking at the really old head stones specially the celtic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franklin's parents are in the same cemetery. I made a comment (out loud, of course) about Hancock's pillar looking like a granite phallus and made a bunch of people laugh. Incredible place, Boston, and I'd love to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I doubt if they are open at night. It would be interesting to wander around graveyards.

    SunCityGranite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...