Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vintage Printable - Civil War Scene

Free Vintage Printable

A special request from a fabulous fan:
American Civil War Scene image...
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

Today, I am spending a small portion
of the day in NYC before boarding
onto our cruise ship...which
will be heading to a couple of
stops in Canada and the rest
in the New England part of the U.S.

It will be chilly for me...brrr!
I think it will be 50 - 60 degree weather...
{It's still over 100 degrees in Phoenix, AZ!}

I like the buffets!
I walk up and down many flights of stairs
on the cruise ship, 
then I go enjoy MORE buffet...
LOL!

Have you been on a cruise?

Thanks for stopping by!!!
I'm glad you are enjoying the images.

I always enjoy reading your comments too...
;)

~~~~

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL IMAGE Pamela!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOVE all the hatching & cross-hatching!!!!! :)

    Those stairs will take care of SOME of the calories!!!!!!!!!! Nope, never been on a cruise! I'm NOT a lover of water! :) I like the MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!!! :)HAVE FUN!!!!! :) (Hope you're taking PICTURES to show us! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm a bit of an American history buff, so I like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! It will make a great Veterans day or 4th of July card. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...