Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHA Trade Show - Graphic 45

Three days at the CHA Trade Show
zips by so quickly...
There's never enough time to see everything...
I could hang out there for many days! LOL!

Brrr! It was so cold in Anaheim too!

However, I did find time to hang out
at the booth of my favorite paper company 
 and place an order with Graphic 45...
 How pretty are these paper flowers?


Pretty papers can be used to decorate anything!

Pretty papers from the "Secret Garden" collection...

More pretty projects from Graphic 45...

Sweet little paper houses by Graphic 45...

"French Country" is the other 
paper collection just released...

"ABC Primer" is still adorable!

Pretty papers by Graphic 45...

The staff were so friendly and fun to chat with!
Don't you just LOVE their cute outfits?

Here are more items that were used to
create with Graphic 45 papers...

I can't wait until these papers arrive!!!
You'll be able to order them from
my online store or
available in my retail store
{if you live in the Phoenix area...}
 
~~~~
Tomorrow is the
third Thursday of the month,
which means it's time to visit
SWEET SALVAGE again...

Will share photos!

Thank-you for stopping by!!!

~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, how wonderful to be able to visit CHA in person!! I'm in the UK so no chance at all - ever! lol
    Those papers are truly scrumptious and all the completed projects send mental wheels into overdrive,
    TFS :0)) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome indeed! I make my own paper designs as well and love to craft with 'em! Makes a simple decoupage project crazy cool. P.S. I love all of your freebies btw. YOU ROCK!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww, Graphic 45 is so awesome, I love it!!!!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela.... such a wonderful time, I have been watching on FB everyone's ventures at CHA, and the wonderful new product ranges released. Next year, I'll meet up with you at CHA ....xxx Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those papers are beautiful, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it hasbeen cold here in CA, but those papers really warm the heart! Graphic 45 does papers that no others can compare to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!! :) (I'll bet those workers LIKED dressing up too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graphic 45 is one of my most favorites.. can't wait till the new papers are available. Thanks for the great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...