Friday, March 15, 2013

Vintage Printable - Couple with a Bicycle

Vintage Photo

More INSTANT relatives for
your collection!!! LOL!
I just LOVE old photos, esp.
of people I don't know...

Maybe it's just fun to look at 
the clothing and other things
in the photos
 that are from yesteryear?

Working in an antique mall
part-time, I see LOTS of old photos
and sometimes I just 
can't resist buying them!

Of course, I don't BUY all
of them, just the interesting ones...
LOL!

What do you like about 
VINTAGE photos?

-pamela ♥

~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous photo, Pamela! It will be going right into my "family" album! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOO like the old clothes & "props!" :) & DREAM of a SIMPLER TIME! :) THANKS PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I'm looking for the Paper Collage Blog and I can't find it... wanted to Link it to a new Post... shall wait now til you tell me where you've hidden it??! *Winks* I Hope the Haunted Gown isn't bringing Blog Blocking Mojo with it?! *Bwahaha*

    Your Friend... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pamela, Just found this blog through I think your other blog (unless it's another pamela! lol) and I want to thank you for your generosity. I love old photos. It is nice to see the old clothes, styles.. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...