Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Free Vintage Digital Stamp - The Librarian

Free Vintage Digital Stamp
Free printable

Librarian - a person who works professionally in a library.
Usually has an advanced degree. {Wikipedia}

I haven't been in a library in ages. 
I used to visit them all the time before
I had a computer to look things up! LOL!

Isn't it amazing about all of the things you can
research or look up instantly on Google?

Right click on jpg image to download/save to your computer
Print from your printer!

Pin to Pinterest too!

Many thanks for stopping by!!!

~~~~

5 comments:

  1. There is something just about being in a library, isn't there Pamela? I miss the GOOD OLE DAYS! SERIOUSLY!!! :) THANK YOU for the FABULOUS IMAGE! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the digi. It is wonderful. Brings back some happy memories. I still like reading books. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...