Sunday, December 18, 2011

FREE Digital Stamp - Vintage Man

You never know
when you
might need an
image of a
Vintage guy
wearing a hat

"Hey there!"


{Click to downlaod/save png file...}

The above image
has a transparent

{Click to download/save png file...}

Add it to a fancy background.

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

This could make a nice card
for someone special...


FREE Vintage images!
A new one everyday...
Sometimes two
Sometimes three...

Check back and see!


  1. I can think of some awesome vintage cards to make with this guy! thank you!

    hum,,,,,,my word verification is FREAK.


  2. I really like this image & can think of several ways I can use him...but, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that background you put him on!!!!! Do you have it avail seperately?? I can think of TONS of uses for it...I just think it's GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for being so generous with us...I look forward to opening my email from you every day!

  3. I believe a vintage guy wearing a hat saying 'Hey there' could be used for a bunch of things! Love the monocle and no one is going to miss seeing that boutonniere!

    Thank you.

  4. Oh, what a dashing fellow he is! I think he'll fit in beautifully with all the lovely french ladies! Thanks so much! :o)

  5. Looking very dapper! I can't wait to color his suit mustard yellow. TFS


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...