Sunday, December 18, 2011

FREE Vintage Image - Flapper Hat Ad

Cloche hats were $1.77
circa 1929...

Your choice of
quality hats.

Aren't they lovely?

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

I like vintage catalogs, they're so fun to look through!

Here's a nice vintage image
that you can use for your
crafty or DIY projects.


Fabulous Vintage images everyday!


  1. Thank you so much for the vintage images,it is most kind of you.Keep well.rosie

  2. I love this image!! Thank you and Mery Chritsmas!!!!

  3. What a selections of hats! I don't like 'hat hair' but if we all wore them, then we would all be in the same condition.

    Thank you for the image.

  4. What an add.

    WHen I collected hats from the end of the ninties til begin of 2006 I did end up with over 300, but flappervhats where almost not to be found anymore. Therefore I do appreciate your pic. even more.

    Cheers Bridget


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...