Tuesday, January 3, 2012

FREE Digital Stamp - Vintage Kittens Valentine

Vintage Valentine cards with kittens
are the "cat's meow"...

I know some of you adore kitties...
{Click to download/save jpg image...}

A nice printable for you
to create something fabulous with!

Maybe you might need a
Valentine word collage...

{Click to download/save jpg image...}

Or just prefer the words a la cart:
{Click to download/save PNG image...}
The above image has a transparent background.

Free Digital Art Stamp

for all of your fabulous comments
and visits here! xo

The lucky winners will be
drawn tomorrow!


  1. Love the kitty! Thank you for these!

  2. Really cute, thank you so much. I love the postcard. Lee x

  3. Oh, oh, oh, I love the kittens!!!!

  4. These vintage Valentines are adorable... Thank You. I've been visiting your blog and today I became a follower. I just love your work and your generosity.

  5. I love all of these valentines, Pamela. Thanks bunches. I am getting all inspired to make a batch of vintage Valentines.
    Blessings & hugs,

  6. Thank you very much! your pictures are very beautiful and probably will use in my work!

  7. Thanks for the cute Valentine. I got your email, so nice to hear from you. I love old Victorian homes too. I printed off a bunch of stuff this morning, so I will have lots of fun things to make. Thanks again,hugs.

  8. Oh my goodness - these are ADORABLE!! Thank you so much Pamela!
    Hugs, Shannah

  9. These valentines are so cute! They make me think of those I got as a kid. I love the one with the kitty on it. Thank you1 Edwina brown

  10. I love this little Kitten-reminds me of my childhood.
    Thanks for sharing

  11. Another Cute Vintage valentine. Now I have to figure out witch one I am going to use. Thank you so much!!

  12. These are wonderful, Pamela! Thanks so much! I forgot to tell you that I think the changes to your blog are wonderful! I love the new header! :o)


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...