Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vintage Printable - Sheet Music Cover

Free Vintage Printable

Vintage sheet music cover...
"Just A Girl Like You..."
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
300 dpi printable

What a cool image for ATCs 
or handmade cards!!!

Speaking of handmade cards...
I am starting a 
"Social Card Gathering"
and wanted to see if there
are any local fellow crafters
here in the Phoenix, AZ area
who would be interested in attending?

It's FREE to attend!!!
 
Who doesn't love FREE???
Chat with new friends and make cards!!!
 
Let me know if you are local 
and are interested in attending
and I'll post the details...

Thanks for stopping by!!! ;)

~~~~

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found you! You are so sweet to share! I love old sheet music, especially with the pretty girls. They are very hard to find. I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( WISH I LIVED CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!You will HAVE TO SHARE those cards that REALLY STAND OUT in your class!!!!!!!!! :)

    BEAUTIFUL IMAGE Pamela!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame I live too far away to join your gathering ~ it would have been nice!

    hugs
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - this one is really great - thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds such a cool idea. Shame I'm in NZ - bit far away!!! Hope you have fun at your gathering. Thanks for the sheet music cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Digi, thanks, wished I lived closer, but Texas is a bit to far to run over there, hope ya'll have a blast..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so sweet and generous to share. thank you.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...