Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Free Printable - Tinted Young Girl Photo

Another "instant relative"
for your digital collection...
{Right-click on jpg image to download/save...}

This {RPPC} tinted girl photo is
perfect for crafty or artsy projects!

RPPC = Real Photo Post Card

I just LOVE old photos!!!

I don't know who any of the
people are in any of the ones 
I have in my collection...hubby 
thinks it's quite strange that
I collect old photos. LOL!
~~~

Speaking of collecting old things...
 
Here are a few photos of the
Paper & Post Card Show I attended
last week...it was in a big room at
a church in Central Phoenix...
Maybe less than 20 vendors.
 Shoppers were mostly hunting 
through the extensive postcard collections...

Vintage Halloween post cards are very rare
and fetch BIG bucks!!!

{Swoon!} 
Random $1 ephemera...

More vintage papers...{ephemera}

I didn't take many photos...but, this
gives you an idea of the show.

You can always find quality post cards
or antique photos at shows like this
from vendors who have been in the business
for many decades...they usually have thousands
of items...not just a shoebox of post cards. Ha ha!
 
It was my 2nd year attending...
I always leave with wonderful finds!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

~~~


3 comments:

  1. Preciosa niña. Gracias por compartir.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she SWEET???? You did a WONDERFUL tint job on her too!!!!!! :) It looks like a SUPER show you went to too!!!!! :) Thanks for showing us pictures!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty she is..Tell your Hubby that there are many more of us that love old photos and post cards..Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...