Saturday, March 9, 2013

Free Digital Stamp - Victorian Couple

Free Vintage Digital Stamp

Here is a nice old-fashioned
Victorian couple busy reading papers...
{If it were today, it would be smart phones! LOL!}
{Right-click on jpg image to download/save...}

Perfect for handmade cards, etc!
Add your own sentiment
or caption!
Pin to Pinterest too!

FREE Vintage images everyday!!!

I'm so glad you stopped by...



  1. Great image, Pamela! Hope you have a beautiful day! :o)

  2. WONDERFUL IMAGE PAMELA!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)(LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those Victorian Images!) :)

  3. I love this! It is wonderful. My parents still read the paper together each morning. I still look at it too. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

  4. Thank u. You find the greatest vintage items.

  5. This is a really cool image. Thanks for sharing!


Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...