Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sweet Valentine...

Every year in January I attend the CHA Trade Show 
{Craft & Hobby}
where many of the craft and hobby
 manufacturers roll out their newest products.
Store owners from all over the world attend to place orders
for their shops...it's so wonderful and fun too!
Anyhow, whenever I visit Anaheim, I venture over
to Historic Orange and stop by one of my favorite little shops.
The Victoria Co. 

So many cute things...♥

During my last visit, 
I spotted this adorable tussie mussie paper cone...
It was created with the one of the papers
 from Free Vintage Digi Stamps...
I was so flattered! 
I bought it and it now hangs in my retail store
 at The Paper Collage.
I just LOVE it! My customers love it too!

 I didn't get to meet the artist who creates
all of the cute, vintage paper creations, but I always
buy adorable pieces when I'm there.

{I'm hoping the person still visits this site, so I can
let them know I'm a fan of their pretty creations!}
Here is the paper for download...

You can scroll down to enjoy the photos of the
various displays and paper creations from
that cute little store {The Victoria Co}...♥

Crepe rosettes, mica, and paper garland = ♥






So pretty! Love it all! ♥


Love this deer head display! LOL!



















************************

Well, I hope you enjoyed the photos...
So inspiring and pretty!
I could just stand in there for hours staring 
at all of the pretty things...

Pin to Pinterest too!

Many thanks for stopping by...♥

~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I can see why you love that store...What cute items and great displays!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! there is so much to see...
    Thanks for sharing all the hearts, girls, lace angels, red, flowers and hearts ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH PAMELA!!!! LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!! ;) I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE VINTAGE VALENTINE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! AND I also saw ANOTHER PROJECT in all those photos that used your PRETTY VALENTINE PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) THANK YOU for sharing your FUN with us!!!!!!!!!!!! :) WE SOOOOOO LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!;) (((((HUGS!!!!))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziękuję za inspiracje, pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born in Orange! Haven't been back in years and years. Looks like it has changed quite a bit. I hope the fountain is still in the middle of town. I'd love to visit this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great day you had thank-you for sharing such lovely displays from the shop.
    Happy Valentines Day early

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...